Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DISCUSSION!! (>0<)''''''''!!!!!

juz had a very tense discussion wit my dad regardin the utara trip plan. things went out pretty tough and rough! Hes acting like any other dad would act. Worried sick for his daughter’s safety and secure.

How could this trip guarantee your safety n secure? (me: err….)

who’s in charge? (me: KAK JAH (^0^)/…..i guess)

how can I trust him/her? (me: shes very keibuan and u cn realy trust her)

If anything happen to you, is there anyone that I can rely on? (me: ramai~~)

how many years they’ve experience driving? (me: errr…)

Are all the drivers well aware with the road? (ayah: I don’t want you to get lost, okay!)

Why are u guys doing activities at pulau/sungai…and canoeing!? (my dad has fear of water)

pulau jejak!? ‘ni bukan ker tmpt penjahat smua dikumpulkan?! why r u guys goin there?

Is this trip even real?!...(who knos they’re makin prank on you and end up leaving u nowhere)

padang besar?!!! ni da masuk Thailand ni! org Islam kat sna dlm bahaya~ isy isy isy (-_-)”

do you kno convoy is very dangerous? (yes daddy…*becoz I secretly drive to uitm last time)


WELL WELL WELL


the result?

ayah: I gotta get sum rest. Need a lot of thinkin to do. solat hajat and doa bnyk2 kat Tuhan. im not allowing you YET, we’ll see tomorrow morning, okay~ ayah tak sdap hati la letting my daughter pergi trip jauh2…(me: sigh*)

me: okay, ayah. selamat malam. (tolonglah, Tuhan…bukakkan pintu hati ayah)

THE END

2 comments:

ina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
V said...

ahaa..ina ko nk ekot ke?? ktowang no hal lagi ramai lagi best!! 3hb-7hbjuly g Utara jomm!!