Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PLEASEEEEEE!!!! (><)

Should I or shouldn’t I disappoint my coolest friends offering such once in a lifetime opportunity?

I, who was born and raise with such tight, strict lifestyle in the middle of the urban country hoping for this one permission.

Please let me go to utara with my friends, mommy, ayah~ pleaseeeeee~~~~….(begging on my knees)



I think ive been such a good daughter and I did everything just to make you happy. and lighten ur burden as much as this muscle could stretch.

I wasn’t going there just to have fun. Give me the chance to learn. Your daughter here wanna kno wats outside there. Im tired of hiding behind ur back and pretending that I couldnt stand on my own feet. Let me prove to you that I can take care of myself.

I know, both of you love me and I promise that I will always be your little gurl no matter what. But, this dependency has to end. Im reaching 21 next year, and Im starting to have my own searching the true meaning of life and reality. I kno, ayah. You told me hundreds of time, reality is not as great as I imagine. Then, let me feel the torture of reality…let me learn. ..

I promise I’d call and get both of you well updated. Plus! im going to be surrounded by seniors. They’re gonna take really gud care of me, I believe. If mommy and ayah can cut the usual train and let kak long fly to Japan, why not this time? for my sake…please~

I let down my opportunity for exchange student and my piano lesson as well. Same goes for my gymnastic training. For this ONE…..PLEASE LET ME JOIN THEMMMM!!!!!! (>0<) (begging really hard)



I love you, mommy, ayah..i really do… But sumtimes, I need you to sacrifice, for my sake and let me go just for this moment. Im not goin far, its inside Malaysia, theres gonna be more than 10 people are joining and were goin to visit one of our member’s house as well. Theres gonna be adults supervising us. So, please don’t worry too much. I would take every steps to let you kno im ok while I was thre and I promise I will call you every half an hour if I have too…..

PLEASEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (>0<)n



-THE END-

4 comments:

azie said...

mira.. da hammy is soooo cute!!
*cubit.. cubit.. cubit.. cubit.. geram2..
btw all da best wit ur parents.. klaw trun sp gtaw la.. az bawa korg tour2 sp.. weee... ngeee...

Muhammad Faris Ismail said...

but mira!!!

listen here...!!
(mcm nk support ur parents).. ngeh3...

ckp la kt ur frend 2 suh ckp kt ur parents or suh deorg get prmissin from ur parents 1st 2 let u go wth them.. i think thats much better...

V said...

heee~

kami 'ahli kelab jalan2 ke utara' dah buat surat rasmi dah bg pd mak mira...wii

usaha dah buat...
skang tinggal tawakal je..
ape2 pon jawapan parents tu tentu ade hikmahnye..

k, good luck gurl~

Myra Tayeb said...

TENKIU GUYS!!! (>0<) wohoooo! im soooo nervoussss!!!