Saturday, July 25, 2009

emo emo emo...hello kitty?

today is a very very emotional day for me...

but i do agree with the statement saying "u better let it go rather than keep it to yourself"

its a total relieve when i finally decide to cry it out to my sister...

i feel much MUCH better now...

but i wasnt truly recovered afterwards...

if u guys dont kno me well, i used to do sumthin very embarassing and stoopid things everytime after i had a good cry...juz to clear off my mind...it works for me...eventho people might label me as "CRAZY"...HAHA (^0^)>

UNFORTUNATELY!!! (>-<)n

i had to babysit my little total hyperactive cousin here...at the fast food restaurant....(totally not in the mood for tis)



"KAKAKKKKk!!!!! NAKKK KENCINGGGGGGG!!!????"

me: (-__-)" (pura2 x kenal budak ni)

KAKAKKKKKKKK!!!!! (pull my jeans)

me: dem! kantoi habesss (everyone was staring at me)

"KAKAKKKK!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" <---screamin n shoutin....(-__-)"

public: eii, anak saper nie? bisingnya..? isy!...

me: (-__-)" (totally nt in da mood)

after we hd a GGggrrrRreeeAAAATTTTttt!!! lunch...we send them back home

"phew"

then, i cntinue wit my own agenda loitering around jusco~ ^^

lalalalala

huh? (0_o)!

waahhhh!! color sand art!!! i love doin tis thing when i ws a kid...(^0^)/




rindunyerrrr....ermmm....ehem ehem "kak, nak ni satu" (>0<)l

"lalalalalaaa......lalalalalaaaa...kaler kaler kalerr...sand sand sand~~" (^-^)n

parents: ni bukan tmpt budak kecik kew?

me: dlm hati* (sibok apew mak cik, ske ati akuw la) (>-<)O



aftr 30 minutes...

WALAHHH!!! DA SHIAPPPP!!!! YAYYYy!!!! \(^0^)/

TADA!!!!!!



i am emotionally....STABLE~ ^^

the end!!!! ^^

5 comments:

Moon said...

hahahaha chomell

Anonymous said...

mane aci.. orang tua men sand2.. mmg la smart.. ish2..

Myra Tayeb said...

saper tua?

ooooiiiittt said...

ko

Myra Tayeb said...

dem kaw min..