Thursday, January 15, 2009

car accident ><

What do u guys do when uve got ur car licence?
Err….(-0-)n Drive ur parents car?
‘HELL YEAHH!!!’
Hahahaha!!! XD

Apparently, my dad r using the company’s car…so theres this mesmerizing blink* blink* car at the porch waiting to be drive by …ME! (>0<)v
HO HO HO….
Heck! Im gonna drive u, baby! Juz wait…

Ayah: Bye, mira…ayah g keje tao..take care
Me: okie, yah~ (evil eye)
A moment later…
Mommy: bye syg..take care! U can cook ur own lunch kan? Muah muah…
Me: okie, mommy…dun worie..everythin settled~~.. (evil eye)

………………………………

ITS DRIVING TIME, BABY!!!! YEAHHHh!!! V(>0<)v
Me: farah farah farah!! I juz got my licence! Lets grab sum ice cream kat McD, then we go jalan2 to bk’s house…jom jom jom!
Farah: err….ur parents allow u to drive ke? I mean, no offense, u juz GOT ur licence… plus, dyu even hav a car?
Me: alaaaaa….my parents kasi la…they trust me (tipu)…PLUS, my dads usin da company’s car…so his car ada ni…JOM LA….jom jom jom~~~ (>0<)n
Farah: fine, then…gimme 5 minutes…
Me: I’ll fetch ya!

‘lalalallalalalala….sronoknya!’
Well, aftr tht..i did fetch farah and we go ‘berronggeng’ to McD!! I drive like a professional, baby! I juz dun get it, why must mommy n ayah b worrid…I mean..cum on…im 17…plus, if they keep on tahan me from driving da car..when will I learn…plus…

BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farah: MIRAAAA!!!!!!!!
Me: (0o0)!!!!!!!!!!!!
(-0-)n ehem2, ladies n gentleman..mira is under shock..so..let me explain wat happen….
U kno da T junction road?
Well, miras here hd stopped her car exceedin da line and apparently, the T junction is heading the main road..so all da cars n motors are in full speed…

And guess wat hits her?

…..??

A school bus….

(-_-)

Yes…a school bus…

(-_-)



Farah: mira? Mira? R u ok?
Me: huh? YA ALLAH!!!! FARAH!! CAMNER NI!!! DA CAR IS RUIN!! IM DEAD!!! DEADDDDD MEAT!!! MY DAD’s GONNA FIND OUT! MY MOM GONNA B PISSED! THEY WILL NEVER EVA TRUST ME! EVER!!!
Farah: chill, mira! Chill!! Lets juz slowly drive back home, first…that damn pak cik school bus juz left! He’s damn responsible for this!!! (>0<)n
Me: im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead im dead……………………………………………………
At night…
Mommy: mira!! Im back!! huuuuuHHHHHhhhhhhh!!! (0o0)
A moment later…
Ayah: Mira…ayah….huHHhhhhhhHHhhhh!!!! (0o0)
Aftr that…
Ayah: now, mira..tell me..wat exactly hd happen?
Me: I juz wanna try driving the car…and I really wan to grab McD ice cream, tht time…so…i..drove da car…and it was a simple mistake at da T-junction, I got hit by a…erm..a….car…small..yellowish car..(theres a yellow paint at da smashed part on da car).>I had to lie AGAIN coz im too scared to tell da truth!!! It’s actually a damn huge school bus!! (>0<)n im so SORRY!!!<

Ayah: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..u leaves me no choice…im keeping the car key…driving without tellin us?! What were u tinking?! Wat if anything happen to you?!
Me: T-T

-THE END-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe... kesian mira... haa.. tu laa.. gatai lg..

lisa lisa said...

hahaha... nak kasi ayah baca XDD ni kan cam confession lolz :P

Myra Tayeb said...

NoooOooOooo!!!!!

donad said...

kite yg br dpt lesen ni pun x dapek lg nk drive kua subang.haishh~

branii gilaaa!tabik2 :p