Saturday, May 22, 2010

friendship...hmm

people out there, dont take it too personal bout the things i said...

sumtimes, i juz need to let it out and later on i feel totally ok with what i was messin with my brain a minute ago....

i dont even understand my mood swing issue as well.

That is y i always had had my own personal diary, juz to make my mind clear off with such small pathetic things which shudnt have had spoilt my innocent brain emotionally....

Diary or blogging

is juz my way of turning off those bad assumptions and ideas on how things around me r controlling my emotion...thats juz it...

let say it helps me emotionally and spiritually,

I love to be friends with any of u peeps out thre no matter which gender u r placing urself at, i have problems with lelaki is becoz of my lack of experience around guys. Ive been studying in girl school my whole life and i dont go tuition so often. Basically, i sux around guys..

and to be honest, im still learning... to be loved and love is far from my capabilities right now... I juz needed my own qulaity time to develop...and now is not the time yet. And im pretty sure with myself...

gurls and guys are equally complicated to undertsand, i dont go sex-cism here...its just that ive been around gurls a lot more thts y i came up with my personal assumption which is generally not so true.

So people, no hard feelings yo...Im juz havin my one minute crisis in friendship philosophy...

anyone in the world is a friend to me if they fit the quote i personally believe so much

'a friend in need, is a friend indeed'

you give and you take,

that is why i really am not comfortable taking too much advantage from other people if i dont know what is the best thing i could give back instead of being a good friend for you...

n(^-^)n dont be shy to give me advices if i ever unintentionally hurt ur feelings coz im no perfect human, i do mistakes as well yo...

-the end-

2 comments:

inaaaaa said...

yes amira! =]

great minds think alike. i like that quote too. a friend in need is a friend indeed! you help, they help. not, you help they dont help. :D

i hope i help u enough.forgive me if i tak help u time2 crisis...i am always trying to help u,ham n yang as much as possible.

Myra Tayeb said...

ina...ur a good friend...trust me~ *huggie* o----(>-<)-----o