Sunday, May 16, 2010

IT IT IT

i had THE most tiring weekend for the semester! having to crunched my unfashionable brain to pick some kain kat jalan tar (but i had fun tho jalan2 with u my dear~) (^-^)n anyhow basically some of the materials are settled....still a lot more collecting to go...(recycled material liao), nites performance practise, unggas, PC to settle...oh yesss!!!

and the next day is my PC SHIPPING DAY~ weehuuU!!! finally!! i juz wan it to get done ASAP coz my sektchup work is starting to get deluded with low ram memory wtv wtv bla bla bla...

but during the process...ive learnt a lot from the seniors...pcs and stuff...well, u kno why i dunno much bout computers?

ehem...heres a start...

since i ws a baby kan...everytime berlaku any electrical, mechanical problem in the house, my parents wud go for my sister...they never pick me to do the job...and even a simple shut down operation pon, my dad prefer my sister to settle the minor problem.

Awal2 mmg la jeles and i feel like they dont tink im good enuff to handle tis...but lama2, i take it as an opportunity for me to ignore the annoying IT and juz folow jer my sister yg hebat tu..., i depend on her very much as my parents

after she started to specializing in computer engineering, lg la~ everythin i did to the computer is a virus to her and my confidence started to pouring and juz let myself folow her rythm of IT intelect~

Now, since ive own a PC! theres a lot of work to do!!! i ned to lern bck all this stuff!!! smua yg before this was less important to me had become a major part of my life!! walaopon diri terasa agak bodo biler tanya such simple cmputer questions like 'motehrboard tu ape? CPU tu ape? memory tu cmne?' but thts juz life. I was the one who decided to ignore their existance and now i had to face the fact tht i dunno much bout it!!!

(T-T) haih~ but im really eager to learn... and stop depending on kakak anymore...im no longer ur slaves of IT intelect...i cn use MY own BRAIN noww!!! yipeee!!!

~the end~

6 comments:

V said...

yeahhh!!!~

donad said...

sama gile.too dependant kat yang sulung smpai x tau bnd2 IT ni :(

V said...

kakdee nak spec x? g mintak pd mira.. de dah pandai dah skg~ ^^

Myra Tayeb said...

kak dee: kannN!!!! (>0<)O

V: haha maner derr

Myra Tayeb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ok,kompius da ni.kena mintak kat sape skng?jangan main2kan saye.nak specs cepat! >.<

wuwu~
*nangis kat belakang pintu*