Wednesday, May 26, 2010

is it real?

last nite...around 2 30 minutes to 3 in the morning. i went back from the usual archustic practise. the sound of my tapping shoe in a slow mo relaxing tempo was noising up the zero desibel area around mahala asiah...

walking through blocks and blocks to reach mine which situated at the furthest end. Following my usual trodden route short cut, i suddenly saw a dark figure before me. The dark settings decorating itself with minimal fluorescent, testing my astigmatism quality.

as i approaching the J doe, the figure starts to shine its true color. Its the security guard. busy eyeing on something. I was clueless and the degree of self curiosity invading my brain.

me: nape mak guard...tgk ape tu?

mak guard: xder...tadi da tembak pelali kat monyet ni lps tu tak tawu maner dier jatuh...ni 'semua' tengah mencari la ni...

her term 'semua' pulls my consciousness. looking 360 degree in where i stand, i see no one else but me and the guard still cntinue her single focus towards the bushes...

getting a little freaky with the situation and i realize the time is reaching 3. i add the beat of my footsteps and cntinue walking towards my block with my eye still fixed at the accentricity of the mak guard's action.

as i slowly turn my head upfront facing my way, i freeze...

a medium size dog, height reaching my below chest level, standing few steps away from me. staring at me while breathing heavily projecting his inner doggy vocal.

i wanted to scream on top of my lungs but i fear the dog wud attacked me...aftr i regain my strenght to move, i turn very slowly and dashed towards the other side of my block's staircase.

'dont turn back dont turn back dont turn back'

the dog ws barking extremely loud and i try to ignore the sound and ran as fast as possible towards the stairs... 'i juz hope he didnt follow me'

(>-<)

as i reach my level, i let out a huge sigh of relief. thank God.......MEOWWW!!!!

OMG!!!!where did u came from!!!#$^&!!! accidently step on its tail and the sudden present of the black cat ran very fast in my way to my room...

i follow her cute bumbum swifting left n right, eagerly running away from me...she mus hav been in pain from tht step...

as she turn right at the corner....shes gone...shes juz dissaper...gone...

....i donno why...but my feelings at tht moment was...unexplainable...the guard...the dog...and the black cat...which is real and which is not?

-the end-

4 comments:

donad said...

uu.yang makgad tu takottt! >.<
org cakap kalau n ak tau die antu ke tak,kite kena tgk kaki dia smpai kat tanah ke takk.mirra tgk x? :B

Beyat Arym said...

eerr...x perasan plak...TAKOTttTt!!! (>0<)O

ina said...

i think all of it is real. maybe ur just tired n sleepy...and ttbe plak benda2 pelik tu jadi, and ur mind is playing tricks with u telling u stuff like hantu,3am,uuu~

Myra Tayeb said...

ina pikir hantu?