Monday, May 24, 2010

a working mother...


yo bloggerz! (^0^)/

hmm..my heart was a little scratchy today aftr a little scene happen in my unggas class...

Mr K was babling bout how wife shud stop working aftr she gets married and he dont believe how can a mother give love to her own child if she herself is bundle up with her work...?

i was totally disagree with his hypothetical ideas becoz i extremely believe it is possible...

'like mr J K L said

'if theres a will, theres a way...' (^-^)d

PLUS! my mom sendiri is a very busy women and she could cope with multiple responsibility one at a time! Making her as my idol is enough to prove the possibility~

While my mind was screwing up with hardcore objection towards Mr K, i didnt realize how my head was obviously swifting left to right of total disagreement...

the fact tht it pulls Mr K's attention...

'OUR SISTER HERE DISAGREE!!' WHY?!'

then, i start to express what i belief is possible and include my mom in the bucket as well. I havent finish explaining yet he cuts me off and make his own conclusion which really bugs me! (>0<)O

'i can never imagine how u and ur mother can have a stone love if your mother is always out there working and shes not with you and obviously when shes home, ur already sleeping'

i was in a situation where normal daughter who loves her mother so much and knows how much she sacrifice for you bearing with the fact tht the lecturer standing before you are jeopardizing your relationship with your mother and making a final conclusion based on your less than 5 seconds deliberation.... (T-<)O

somehow...it really breaks my heart...

But after a while, my positive button was blinking and the scratch juz fades away.

Y shud i be oppose with a single sentence from a person who dont know me tht much...

its fair enough tht i knw how much my mom dah sacrifice for me. I dont need Mr K to undertsand...

juz accept the fact tht some people undertsand, and some juz dont... b(^-^)d

p/s: i love you mommy~ muahx!

-the end-

No comments: