Wednesday, July 7, 2010

third tyme car crashed

omg...

i ws totally cautious and healthy today despite feelin a little frustrted with my stuff at home which is in need for wise organizing. sepah sgt!!

But my mom stopped me later and ask to fetchup and send another new laundry phase aftr sending my brother to da putra station... (u kno how i hate people stopping me from doin sumthin important)

anyways, geez, no crime for elping out a family. (pahala mira pahala)

my brother's outta da car, final gudbye handwave and i drove very calmy and slowly to the laundry store. Its juz a few blocks away frm my house and it was weekdays mornin. Not many car was around.

On my way there, i accidently turn right which is actually a one way (opposite) route but i thought it migt be okay because it was only a parking area. When i reach the T-junction at the end of the route, there was a car on my left but im pretty sure i manage to drive through coz it was 15 meters away wit an average speed.

when i turn right...out of nowhere this huge black BMW car appear in sight and i ws a little panic and for God sake tyme tu bole plak lupe maner brek...

(and yes, i tekan minyak instead)

"BANG!'

i hit the car...

(>~<)>

it was a big size malay dude reaching his 30th, bold headed, he was the owner of tht huge car but his chinese driver was drivin it. From my less than a second observation, he seems very particualr bout money and his top to toe acesories and outfit seems pretty expensive.

loaded~

and hes very angry...very angry...especialy he was just bout to leave the workshop, (his car bru jer fix wit new rim and stuff)<---interest in upgrading cars...

at tht moment, i realize tht...i am totally dead...kill me...kill me...

it was totally my fault,

1. I didnt check my right road before speeding to my right, instead i was only focusing on the 15 metres away car on my left...

2. I went through an opposite one way route

3. I mispress the engine instead of the car breks.

4. Im young, innocent, less experience, totally broke, cant afford a bmw...

*sigh*

tht dude told me the rim cost him almost one thousand and the car if tak hilang scratches, i gotta pay the whole side body in replace...

*gulp*

and i gave him my phone number and ic...i tink he even write down my home address...

*gulp*

tht moment, i ws so embarass. the place was decorated with a bunch of peoples around the shop lots corner. and everyone was boo-ing me and some people were screamin...

'HA! bayaaa bayaaa!!!'

i feel like cryin but i knew tht i hav to stand up for myself...i admit it was my fault and yes i will pay at any cost because i wsnt blaming anyone else. it was my fault. this thing cn be settle peacefully. He said he'll call me aftr he'd check on his car at his 'personal' workshop'...

*gulp*


p/s: to b honest, i havent told anyone juz yet bout tis. my family shud know bout tis. But im being mira, mira. Mira is very hard to tell her problems... and i dont like it when my parents starts to blaming everythin on me...

the problem is:

How long cn i hide from my parents? obviously my car ws affected as well...and i kno i might not be able to afford to fix his car...

-the end-

2 comments:

donad said...

omg..ur car x pape ke?
takutnyaaaa! >.<
thank god x jd pape kt mirra!

Myra Tayeb said...

my car minor injury but the fact lg teruk lagi dr kete bmw tu. Its a small tiny miny kelisa kot! kete dier juz a little scratch...

tu la...nasib baik x jadi pepe..

phew...