Sunday, October 31, 2010

birthday girl~

time wasted, as usual mira me juz being the one perfectionist psych. I took too long doing the less than a thousands words essays and end up being left behind alone in mahala.

tell me about personal timeline, people! *roll eyes*

Mommy and ayah had to balik kampung without me then!! waaa!!

anyho, ill survived. sunday night i manage to crushed several hours of family spending time and help mommy out with the dinner. We both cook special steam lemon fish and mommy's special tomyam (extra spicy people..kata org nogoi)

kenyng giler!!

aftr tht really fat dinner, went back uia to celebrate a fren's birthday.

when my own crowd turn their backs on me, shes there opening her heart for my crying soul to comfort. never appreciate her more than being there when i needed someone.

care for u..

happy birthday BO~

p/s: Tommrow's gonna be a grrreeeaaattt day for me

the end

2 comments:

bobo ramli said...

aww thanks mira :')
santeks kots bajus tuss.hakhak :D

Myra Tayeb said...

hihihi! ur welcome!