Thursday, October 7, 2010

emotional~

despite being truly emotional, i tend to let it go quite easily. so, no worries people who care. i did said all these cursing stuff but afterwards the cursing turns to flower...

i juz need a good material to let it go : writing~

i may look totally disturb when u discovered my posts but honestly, aftr i end the blog spitting out session with the 'dot', i eventually close the chapter permanently in heart...

totally fine! *smile*

i pretty much hate hanging myself on problems too long. Its juz not cool, people!!!

o(>0<)O

however, i wont deny theres juz some itchy bitchy heavy stuff might lose my pattern of recovery. but that bitch gotta be reaaalllyyy affecting me...reaallly important...is apart of me....

im no robot

p/s: tomorrows gonna be a better day for me *shineee!!*

the end

No comments: