Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a pinch of salt~

have you ever wonder, why in the world theres a difference between status respect? i have always jeopardy this so-called culture. however, what i cant seem to ignore the hallucination of this principle is at home...

i have always been the silent daughter. Doing my own stuff without telling off what i was doing. i prefer to keep it to myself and let the result out of it speaks. That is just my way of doing things. I dont go bable about my progress achievements yet i would juz sing it out after it became successful. Thats how things work for me.

Even in the pitch of anger, i juz rather keep the story to myself and entertain the curses inside my journal or even this public read blog ive created. Not the fact im exposing my personal problems here. I juz hope ud take it as one of those people feel about themselves.

loyal reader, surprisingly, u might know me more than my own family. I dont speak much at home. seriously. its such a huge contradictive personality... im juz raised with that environment at home, im gettin used to it n slowly, it bacme too difficult to change now.

the glue hardens~

i dont go off telling people how i feel much doesnt mean u cn step on me like a pathetic cheap skunk slave. im human for god sake! and try to put urself in my shoe...how does that makes me feel? stop with the fudging vito coz it starts to annoys me especially when im reaching adulthood...i deserve some respect...

and of coz...vice versa~

-the end-

No comments: