Saturday, October 2, 2010

gradution~



oh my God! yesterday was THE most tiring day!!!! (but i had a lot of fun tho)

my mom n kak long sleepover in maah place yesterday. (in my very small 3 x 3 meter compartment) (-_-")

they were so smgt wanna be on time for the graduation, they plan the whole scouting thingy~!

as early as 6 sumthinm they already bump off my arse and getting ready...(im so sleepy!)

the ceremony starts at 9 and ends at 12...and i was almost sleeping the whole event..hahah! but of coz i wont miss kak long's graduating moment la!

mommy n ayah was so happy. i cn see it through them even if theyre not sayin it...

my job was to snap as many pictures as possible for kak long's. to b honest, its kinda first time thingy for me handling stuff like this. i dun usually follow people a round n take pictures...the experience?

PENAT GILER WEYH!!!

dah a aku pegi pakai high shoe pump wtf sakit giler kaki!!

anyho...(-_-")

congrtulations kak long~ dah grade da anak mami ayah sorg ni...when will it be mine? (cross mah fingers plz a grad plzplzplzplzplzzzzzz)

p/s: tomorrow's gonna be a better day for me

the end

No comments: