Monday, November 22, 2010

hai, saya Johan~

Sorry people. You must be wondering why I haven’t updated my blog these few days back. Well, u r aware bout my broken pc whereabouts, rightttt right righttt?? (obnoxious giler)


well, basically, that was the reason.


The lightning also affected my home stremyx line. Sebab tu xley online. My life had been a total boredsome after work!


anyhow, its not a problem for me. Mira always know what to do and how to spend her time in quality. *wink2* yeah miraa!!! wohooo!!! <---monolog positivism


I got this reviews story books packed 3 in one from a friend. reader’s digest giveaway.. the 2 stories bored me to death about detectives, serial killer and stuff. (not my type)



while this one famous author sophie kinsella had caught me in her story in ‘remember me’


The book review was only been released. so, ak ingt the story was latest but got caught by some frenz and they told me it was basically published in 2008…(tht was like …erm…*kire2 pakai jari…kali ni xley silap kira da…* TWO YEARS!!)


klau korg gempak n sensitive, try stroll down my previous post, cn u detact my mathematical error?


(>_<)>


oh…pagi2 dtg keje, slalu ter bump dgn tis macho dude and I name him….(drum)


JOHAN!!!


ini Johan~




hensem kan?


ha? why Johan? x nmpk ke mcm champion muker dier? haha! XD


-the end-

No comments: