Wednesday, November 10, 2010

working during holidays?



howdy!!!

Yesterday i juz settled the part time resume and guess wat? by late evening (on da same day) ive already got respond!!!

mom said they might be in a middle of a crucial project and needed extra hand so, they accepted me! yay!

ok...tht 'yay' wasnt that truthful~ i was a lil disspointed becoz i had this huge thoughts and plans on doin during the holiday. Jobs covering most of my daily schedule, it seems i have to barge out some of the 'list to accomplish'...

i guess~ *sigh*

and my hangouts with buddy programme might be deceived...(and dates) wont be seeing him much for a while...m(_ _)m *pengsan*

and! im a little nervous becoz...i never worked my whole ENTIRE LIFE!!!! its like...NEVER!!! N E V E R!!!

so, my hypothetical situation for tomorrow kinda freaks me out...oh? wat? i didnt tell ya? yup...ill start working by tomorrow at 10~

uUuuuUuu (neves giler) (>-<)>

anyways guys, do wish me luck in this new firm surrounding. Im goin to face reality by tomorow, and my perceptive about real architects might probably change~ for better and for worst~

(>0<)O CHEERS!!!!!

5 comments:

donad said...

gud luck mirra!!! ^^

moon said...

good luck mira!

Myra Tayeb said...

tq!!! (^0^)/

Aina Nabilah Hasaza said...

nnti kalau free, kite jumpe time kau lunch ke.. kat ngn ofis kau.. excited gak sbb kite sama2 tak pnah keje kan.. bile kau da keje, aku cam batak gile nak tau.. nak korek dari kau.. pape hal gudluck dear tuk keje kau.. i luv u..

Myra Tayeb said...

hihi~ ok jer aina! ak pn mcm2 nak story~