Monday, November 15, 2010

moOooo~

esok boss kasi cuty a mira...

YEAAarrGGHhhhh!!!!!! *joget joget joget*

~(*0*)~

ehem ehem~ 2 days off means a LOT!

still, i gotta lot of HOME work to do... bought them back home. that working hour wasnt enuff to settle the whole serious thing~ ><

anyways, im gonna busy myself for raya qorban celebration btw. So esok gonna elp mommy out with the cooking and stuff~

OH OH OHHh!!! balik keje tadi, i happen to pass by 3 lorries of lembu...real lembuuu weyh...MOOOo MOOOooo!!! haih~ smua akan jadi lauk by wednesday~ embrace ur final moments my friends...i hate to say tis to ur face but u guys taste D E licious!!!

ehem~ ehem~ (x baik taw ckp cmtu depan lembu...) (-0-)n

sempena upcoming celebration, im gonna share with u guys sum itsy bits cow related info~

picture below is the biggest bovine (subfamily terms for cattle/cow/etc), in Chilli Britains!!!!

woahhh!!!! satu kampung mariii!!! kiter buat jamuan besar besaran weyhh!!!! (>0<)/

oh oh ohh wait wait...i kno wat u, architecture/ graphic/ editing minded people think..na'ah..its not photoshop..its REAL!!! if u dun believe me...try watch this lembu besaw on youtube. juz click 'saya x percaya' below

saya x percaya



i read one of my fav blog and she mention a lists of cats and it kills me!!! (literally)

and it reminds me of pelik...

some of u guys muz b wondering how is she kann~

well, she was dreadfully sick but i was being optimistic bout the whole thing. I dont wanna layan perasaan as if shes already dead yet shes still here on my lap, with me. Juz a lil bit weaker than she used to be. She cant even jump to me anymore, but she wud touch my lap with those cute paws and begs me to lift her up to me...

Kak long's been very emotional and it stresses me out. I mean, at least shes still alive and lets juz try our best letting her live longer.

So i cntinue my nursing skills, jaga dier everyday and give her those vet's pills on time. force her to eat...i might be total abusive forcing her but i juz dun wan her to not eat at all...when the foods r in, theres hope of living...(wat i believe)

and guess wat?

the past 3 days, shes been meowing for food and she ate a whole fish!! (thats juz....WOW PEOPLE!!) she's still weak but slighlty stronger. She can already jump onto me despite getting imbalance later n fell like a baby juz learn how to walk...

....(T-T)

i knew from the very beginning i adopt u, pelik...ur one strong cat...love u...muahhh muahhh mUUAhhHHHh!!!!!!!!

'meowwww~'

the end

No comments: