Saturday, November 27, 2010

paris hilton and I

yihaa!!

im finally free from the 2 weeks attachment!!!

now i can finally embrace my holiday~ (yipii!) \(^0^)/

yesterday was a blast! despite mommy and ayah wont let me go out much, they actually let me hangout with my schoolmates for the whole day and sleepover at Fa's house!

how cool is that people!?? (i kno its lame. but for me, it is super rare opportunity!)

My dearest noreen is back from NZ for the summer holiday (4months), So, i wont miss that chance to go meet her and yesterday was the once in a present life for all 6 of us to fully presence!!

( I almost ruin the whole plan for that wedding at Rembau scheduled)

Meet up kat pavi and lepak till our jaw drops and drive to wangsawalk and had a cool karoke session! then dinner kat RK and later lepak around taman jelatek area and camwhorinG!!!

sleepover~ well breakfast~balik~

total satisfaction, baby~ *thumbs up*

pictures uploading....(noreen, cpt a send gamba2 tu yer...ak tunggu niiii...) ><

thank you guys~ i had d most awesome time!!! and the life updates still feels un-updated....a lot more story!!! nnti we try buat another meeting kaY~

XOXO

myratayeb

Noreen ad mention cool activities primary children in NZ had during the school hour. They write event or even celebrities who were born on the same date as their birthday. So, i went googling mine~

Paris Hilton and I actually born on the same date~ yesss.... (--__--")

i wonder the common character between us? No wayyy~~~~~ (>0<)>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tahap kekurusan sama ah ngan paris hilton :P

Myra Tayeb said...

hak hak! noOo~ dier sgt SGT SKINNY!!! hihihihi