Tuesday, November 16, 2010

car wash

hola! (^0^)/

today's holiday (as u all aware~) (^-^)n

but mommy's home as well so x bole bangun lewat. i was train since kid to not sleep till late. and in my mom's lifetime principle pantang nenek moyang. 9 am is already reaching her boiling temper... (seriously, dun mess with her)

my mom taught me well *smile*

anyho, wake up at 7 am had a good shower and i buzz out to wash my baby Lissa here. The rainy weather these days had smudge her with dirts and butches! Plus, to me, car washing is a total satisfaction. I love doin it so i really dun mind spend another hour scrubbing the baby inside out.

done at about 9!

later tolong mami kat dapur with the daging lembu cutting session. Smua stuff da bli yesterday. mommy was wise enuff not to chase around cows at last minutes....and by 3 everything siap!

so yeay, basically im having my own time now. I was tinking of composing a new song...(my last one was like forever!!!) i havent been spending much on my music lately... need to get back on track!

anyho, ckp pasal car washing, i found out cool info from the Book of World Record tribute and it says here the MOST EXPENSIVE CAR WASH COSTS

(drum plz)

drumumumujmujutjyFTiuioyiuwegdhgbjhhgi!!!!!!!!

7, 200 FUDGING EUROOOoooo peopleee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BAPAK AAAHHHH!!!! \(>0<)/

mahal giler~ and its in Britain~

to make it sounded more reasonable, the dude here name Gurchan Sahota (Indian) used...

1. 100 cleaning fluids and wax
2. polish the car inside out 5 times
3. uses microscope to detact scratches

ish..ish....ishhhh~

the end

2 comments:

Milly Poptart said...

"Plus, to me, car washing is a total satisfaction. I love doin it so i really dun mind spend another hour scrubbing the baby inside out."


So when shall I drop baby Sydney? ;)

Myra Tayeb said...

anytime baby~! sambil tu u cn hangout kt umah! yay!! haha XD...

(but not when mommy's around...nanti she pissed off...she cnt accept anak dier suker bt keje susah especially for people) (>-<)>