Monday, June 28, 2010

happiness is always there for ya~

for this holiday, i wanted to pump up something from within me...

yes, i wanna be positive!

i see myself having bad thoughts all the tyme and it kills me inside!!!

its not GOOD people!! (>0<)O (-_-) tarik nafasss... (-0-) lepass... 'ok, here goes...~'

positive 1


you see, i keep on nagging bout my unfair life as a child, but the fact is, my parents still provide me wit enuff food, clothes, money, education and love~ and i juz have to accept tht its not easy to keep a pace of being justice among us siblings~ rite?

positive 2

i know doin house chores is tiring but y shud i expect other people while i was the only one who's capable of doin it? my sister's bz with her new work schouze and my brother is basically being a normal guy n my parents work half a day!!! if i wan my family and myself to live in a healthy environment, i shud be happy doing it... rite?

positive 3

i might think im having such friendship melodrama but the fact is, there re people out there who accept me for who i am and have been such a good friend to me...i shud cherished them instead of jeopardizing my brain with the one who aint worth a care... and a friendship without a fight isnt a friendship~ kannn???

positive 4

this holiday is NOT a boredom for me~ its MY best chance to hav a good quality tyme with my family and friends and of course for this architecture brain to have enuff rest and sleep before encountering the next semester workout~

'THERE! tht wasnt so bad....kan kan? hihihihi~ its a good start~ (^-^)>

till my next positivism!! (>0<)O

the end~

2 comments:

donad said...

gud girl miwwa~ d(^_^)b

Myra Tayeb said...

yay! (^0^)/ *seyonok kena puji*