Wednesday, November 16, 2011

perfect

Anyho,

Ill be wearing braces on december. (yay!)

My first appointment was actually last weekend but the price was too crazy, I had my second survey in a proper dental clinic around de palma hotel and the price was way reasonable.

So my 2nd round of first appointment will be on 2nd december.

Im so happy!

Ive been planning to wear those since I was in highschool but my parents wont allow.

They actually dare me to have those when I get a job and have my own money then I can pay all those bills.

and guess wat!!

Im actually paying all those dental appointments using my own money, my own kick and sweats! It took me almost 5 years for my dream to fix this crazy teeth and patient does pays candy.

cant wait!

I know some may have their negative point of views about having braces on per say, changing what has been created by God. But I believe, everyone was created in a perfect form. What changes the beauty was we individual ourselves.

My teeth got jumble back and forth because when I was a kid, during those time when your tooth plucks off like pop corns, I refuse to see the dentist and ends up, my new baby tooth's growth went abnormal.

I create my flaws. I wasnt careful.

So im fixing it, not as perfect as God's beauty creation, I know

but giving me that chance to feel good and confident with myself (of course with a little sacrifices)

Most importantly, what Ive learnt from experience.

Never to point fingers at someone elses flaws. You never know how much it hurt them. deep inside...

deep inside, if they were given a chance to feel beautiful...

the end

No comments: