Friday, November 4, 2011

be happy

Something came up and I wasnt feeling so good.

But hiding feelings are not a stranger to me. Im so good at that. Most of the time, people wont even notice I was actually shedding blood tears.

And it has always been wise for me to distract myself with work. And lucky me, work are coming in like rain.

Personally, I think its not healthy for emo individuals like me to let those unhappy thoughts playing in your head like a disease. In fact, its gonna affect the whole YOU as a person and slowly, negativity will start to linger.

by the end of the day, you are nothing less than a miserable human being.

not good.

So, yes. I slit a paper onto the chapter where I was crying my pants off and reopen a new book for a new exciting adventure.

'Ill deal with you later..'

hihi...

So, for now, everyone in my office are starting to open up with me. And seriously, I never expect US to click so well. They drew a smile on my face everyday.

So, ive never got bored.

I cant believe Im saying this but, Im actually looking forward with my daily work everyday~ a new gossip, stories, jokes, work and experience probably?

(especially the fact im being the youngest one...Soooo SPECIAL)

:)

the end

No comments: