Wednesday, November 16, 2011

not inspired

I am not inspired to write.

Because I havent been reading much.

I have lost my words and poetical expression.

And its not good.

Probably I should start reading while on trains or buses.
Probably I should start reading during other half and hour lunch break and sacrifice those gossips sessions.

NAH!

Im extremely particular with my surroundings. To me, certain surroundings click in with certain activities. Thats just how things work with me.

For example, I get really sick if I do text sight on moving base like vehicles as stuff.

Thats the reason why I dont do any form of mind interpretation in public trans or even in my own car. Its just wingling off my brain and directly fuel my throat with clear vomit fluid.

Instead of inducing new verbs and terms or even so, experiencing the work of a famous novelis, I actually receive nothing more than just a BAD HEADACHE.

so not worth it.

Plus, people who knew me, myra working hour is all about work. I dont do cheap conversation persay gossip as such (during that time ONLY). That's why my breaking hour is my special time to socialize.

For me, socializing in my current phase of living are totally vital. I did mention on my previous post how weekends in my family dont do holidays. We always crack with family events and stuff. Weekdays are out of the list of considerations because my ayah dont admire night outs.

So, Im actually pretty lonely now. And I miss my friends a lot! If I happen to meet one of them during weekends, no word can describe how priceless those time spending was.

To be honest, Im quite chatty at my office but pfft! my jokes are subsequently clashed by generations differ. Being the youngest do have their pros n cons. When I act my usual crazy mira, they all go...

(0_o) 'err, are you ok?'

I WANT TO LIVE WITH MY FRIENDS!!!! (T0T)O

*sigh*

the end

3 comments:

mimiemon said...

apa yang mira rasa tu normal..kak mimie pun rasa macam tu..as in studio..kite selalu dikelilingi with our on peers..and especely kite dak uia..ideologi kite different..then bila keje..totally different..even the topics they chat..macam xtau cemana nak fit in..they way they thinking..sometimes rasa macam..arrghh get me out of here..but actually tu la reality..huu~ thats y rasa macam nak sangat2 cepat sambung blaja..nak appreciate masa belajar for the last time..*perhaps* hee~

mimiemon said...

ok sila ignore byk mistake kak mimie taip..haha "the way they thinking" adoi..typo2..i am queen of bolog :P

Myra Tayeb said...

...sakit...tapi mira tgh bertahan kak mimi...tq...

I dun mind doing architecture work sbb mira suka but benda ni effect psychology...and it surrounds you...

doakan mira kuat ye~

:'(