Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Seoul, Korea

Since pre-retired, ayah has been cope up with a bunch of future time waste plans. Oh wait. Thats just too negative. I'll rephrases that...

Since pre-retired, ayah has been cope up with a bunch of future TIME WISE SPENDING.

and of course, (I assume), you have been working for more than a half of your life, would you not want to just chill back and HO HO HOLIDAY?!

yes. Thats exactly what he did.

Few days back, my parent happen to or I would say, had random plan for a vacation and since Im very new in working and obviously still under probation period, I am not taking the risk to ask for an unpaid leave (for a family vacay?)

So, they flew 6 hours and a half leaving me home alone for a few days to....SEOUL KOREA!!!!!!

(Jealous plz)

Well, they just got back yesterday and theres one photo of mommy and ayah was EXTREMELY ADORABLE!!!!!

but ayah warned me not to post it on facebook...or other online posted webbies...

but...they're just so kawaii!...

here goes...


I hope this will be considered as...half-posted...nt really uploaded but its there but not there...

p/s: forgive me ayah~


No comments: