Friday, January 30, 2009

big mistake! ><

OWH GOWD!!!
U know wat?!
Have u ever felt this way?
U’ve been keeping this feeling for so long coz u dun tink its necessary to share wit ur budz but yet u cnt bare it anymore…u really needed to share it wit sumone..at least a person could be nice…
But as u did…u realize…the issue seems to expand and infect ur brain much worse than before…becoz as u share…ur fren starts to giv their opinion…u start to tink bout it TOO MUCH…
Its been days…and ‘dat’ issue stil playing rapidly over n over…dang!! Tis is not good! NOT GOOD!
It started wit a lil thoughts which appear once in a blue moon…and now it turns out to be an everyday brain wreckin!…its destroying me!!!...
Stop! STOP TINKIN MIRA!!! (>0<)O
U know wat I need to do…?
I need to stop tinking for a while…sleep? Work? Yesss….work! thts a gud one…
All these assigmnets, reports, presentations makes me forget bout my social crisis…
Gotta b workaholic, then….huhuhu~ (^-^)v
Ehem! Ok..where do I start? Oh, yess…single mothers residential……owh, brother~ (~0~)/’’’

No comments: