Friday, January 9, 2009


How does it really feels like when u lost a friend?

We used to purposely pick a fight juz to wanna hav fun
textd each other a lot
We always had a good laugh together

He makes fun of u
You make fun of him
When u needed a hand,
He’s there for you
When he needed a friend
Ur there for him

U always there to support him
Listen to his problem and
Givin him da best advise u cn get
But….

T-T

As time flies
He took his own path
And I took mine
We did sumtimes bump to each other
And exchange smile
Seeing him wit new groups of people
Realize how we both move on
But, bear in my mind…
Deep inside…
Were both still da clowny friends like we used too

Even tho theres no more…
Text msg from him
A good advice
D joker
D obnoxious tease…
T-T …

Sadly…one day
I saw him hanging out wit sum friends
‘Had a gud laugh. I see’
I stare at him
Waitin for his reply…
Yet, he didn’t even look at me…
O~K
Maybe he juz happen to missed me, I guess

Another night,
I saw him AGAIN
Tis time, I gav him a good coughin sign
He must hav seen me
I was walkin in line wit my friend, X, which happen to b his friend as well
But…

T-T

I was invisible to him
He did smiled, yes..
but not at me
But at X
And he said ‘Hi, X!’

T-T ouch! tht hurts...

I dunno wats goin on
Hv I done sumthin wrong?
Why is he ignorin me?
Does he kno how pain it was when he did tht?
Hmmm…..its sad
Very sad…
Well…
Back to my question…

How does it feels like when u lost a friend?

It hurts….
Especially..when u dun kno how uve lost it…

p/s: i was being paranoid...apparently, dis dude did missed me twice...hahaha
phew...thank God! Now, mira is happy (^0^)v

-THE END-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiwaaaaang... hehe

Myra Tayeb said...

hahaha...bleekkk!! jeles la tuh org lg jiwang dr dier~