Monday, January 26, 2009

ow...man...

hey there....
its 3.30 am....im sleepy but my nerve wreckin brain impulse sending msges saying i shud stay awake n hav sum fun ...

impulse: cum on, dude! its da last day of holiday~

(=-=)>

wanna listen to some beat music but my ****-ing laptop is sick...
cnt turn on any musics...even videos...virus starts to munching up my volume control
gotta re format..(which i dunno wat d heck is tht)...my sister keeps on screamin...

sis: REFORMAT! REFORMAT! BACKUP! BACKUP! BUY DVD! DVD~~~!

(*-*) ugh!

dang! (*-*)
im bored....
i kno i kno...
i shud sleep...tmrows gotta get up early...
drive bck to uia n start focusin on my untouch assigments and...ugh! project~

dem~

mommy n ayah basically havin a nice holistic scenery holiday in Sibu...
leavin me n my sis ere...home alone...obviously...im trapped being da chef ere wit my sis...im sure tmrow shes gonna scream da hell thru da difficult process of waking me up....im sorry kak long...

i really tink i shud sleep now...

toodles~ (=0=)n

-THE END-

No comments: