Wednesday, September 16, 2009

reader's DIGEST my fav~!! (^-^)d

I would love to share wit u guys tis funny short story I got from Reader’s Digest (September 09). It’s a compilation of funny stories from several different countries. My fav is the Taiwan’s. (^-^)d

me: -reading- (0-0)

Taiwan

Papa Turtle is tellin his son a bed time story. ‘Once upon a time, there was a white bunny.”

me: (^-^) aww…cute~

“aw, c’mon, Dad,” says the boy. “that’s kid stuf. What about some science fiction?”

“All right. Once upon a time, there was a bunny in outer space…”

me: HAHA (>0<)>

“Dad! Make it grown-up.”

“OK, OK. Promise you wont tell Mom”

me: -nervously continue readin- (-__-)

“I swear.”

“Once upon a time…..


there was a…..


NAKED BUNNY…”


(-__-)”



me: HWAAAA HWAHHAHAHAHHAHWHWHAHAHHAH (>0<)>


me: hahahaha…wu….wu….wuu…(tetiber nangis)

me: (T-T)..bunny…bunny….wuuu…

my sister: WEYH! TD GELAK BUKAN MAEN…ASAL TETIBER NANGIS..!? (>0<)O

me: (T-T) lunar……

my sister: (-__-)”

THE END

3 comments:

ilham said...

HAHAHAHAHAH...wuwuwuwu...hahaha funny la you mira!!!! hahaha aduhhhhhhhhh joke of the week dowh.

ooooiiiitttt said...

sengal

Myra Tayeb said...

huuuuuu~~ (^-^)>