Friday, September 4, 2009

semester nie mmg mcm tut*



weekend is the only day I would scrunch my time to do bloggin~ (>-<)> sorry for not updating much guys!

anyways, Im getting quite stressful tis semester…too many subjects probably…but I did get some good advise from a fren. And he said its easy to score despite those countless subject…I juz hope hes rite coz im getting extremely tense ere! (>0<)>

studio studio studio

so much unrelated requirements from bro… it might juz relate with our project but I juz cnt see it for da time being. While all tis nonsense were flowing in my life, the project proposals are stil ON. I had problems ere managing my time. Which is which to fulfill? priority? ugh! (>0<)/ my design is in such a disaster…honestly…I tink I was drawn by the extra activities and assignments as well…! dem…I gotta get back to track, dude!!! (>0<)O

the END

No comments: