Saturday, September 26, 2009

nak balik daaa....

my oliday has come to an end...(which i dont quite feel like one whole happy doodle chillin out typo)...but thre r chip and chop of things which gave a BOMB to my life n worth to be remembered tho... (^-^)>

therefore, i hereby announce tht, aftr tis, my blog is goin to be updated not as many as i had done for the past 2 weeks holiday ... GOMEN NE! (>0<)O

i havent settle my work which seems to pile up even higher than before...

DUDE! wat dyu expect?! its a raya holiday! its not juz bout homework to bother! family, frenz, this meaningful celebration....!!!

bak kata my old fren Jill Toyad.."all work n no play, makes jack a dull boy"

im feelin quite dully bully rite now tho....

need more colors to brighten up my lifeless life...

well, insyallah next week...im gonna cntinue da house to house raya tradition with my old school budddies!!

sorry guys i didnt turn up for the regathering yesterday at the gardens (>-<)O

ur old pal ere havin an architecture crisis... (>-<)> *understand me situation ere pretty plz*

oh! aku agak membebel malam ni...! maafin guwe...~

so...ermmm....soo.....err....

p/s: i missin my uia frenz already!!!! cnt wait to get back n tell some raya stories and new gossips as well...weehuhuuuuuu!!!! q(^0^)p



cm ni la ruper, gaya, perasaan ak during school tyme...biler holiday jer...lari klua skola cmni la....sejibik cmni....

kdg2...cmni pown ada gak...



THE END....!!!

No comments: