Wednesday, September 23, 2009

'berlalu lah sudah ramadhan...sebulan berpuasaaaa~

HO HO HO!! juz came back from kampong and I am tired tired…yes yes TIRED! (>0<)O

my dad really put family bonding thingy first in heart. So, its like a family tradition to visit every house-family-blood-related. And I tel u wat….mmg banyak nak ******.

Tue blom lg consider the due time per house. Old time stories and their P&C family gossips…

nenek: mak bedah kaw tue…tork ponah nok layee tetamu. den ponah dtg skali uuu..di sobatnya pintu tak nak bagi den masok…gowam btoi den….(>0<)O << muker smagat giler

hehehe..layan jer la…sometimes its kinda entertaining to listen tho…. (^-^)>

raya tis year seems a lil different than before.

WHYYyyYYYYYy??!!!! (>0<)O

well….mom n dad skip buying us mercun..so basically our first and second day raya was a bit….DULLL.. (-_-)” ~~~….

jeles gilerr dgr our neigbours tung tong tung tung showing off their expensive mercun….

I am well known to be the creative one playing mercun…so NO mercun kinda make me a lil down..

BUTTTTTtttT!!!!

thx God my handsome cousin<<
there goes me wit my creative mercun hand.!!!

my sister: DAH LA TU KAK NGAH!! BISING GILERRR!!!

me: (^-^) lallalalaa..BooOOOOooMMMM *ignore her*

second thing is….im getting older I guess…they don’t giv me duit raya anymore…

shit

im stil a kid people…open ur eyes!! x baligh lagi niee…!!(>0<)o…heheee

my duit raya seems to be lesser and lesser every year n it sux…

i bet u guys, less than a week I cn suck it all up and swooshhh!!! there goes my duit raya…

hmmmmmmmm~~~~~

and! becoz of my final crit…I dun feel like raya…and usually im excited organizing a simple open house n invite all my buddies but it seems like everyone might be busy settling their crit as well…

‘brader mmg kejam…’ (-__-)”

a story to share


i went visit my nek su…(I guess..ker nek ngah? err..) and I saw this CUTEE ORANGEY CAT walking like a drunk man...i tot si comel (da kasi nama sendiri) was dizzy or sumthin…so I ask nenek…

me: nenek…naper kucing tu jalan cmtue?

and u kno why?

the previous owner kept si comel dlm cage since he was born. In tht small tiny cage, si comel x dpt nak blaja how to walk. So by the time hes a teenager and they let him free…that’s the result…he walks like a baby.

Kejam kan…~~~ (>0<)O

u guys should tgk the way he walks…mmg sedih giler…mcm Parkinson pon ader gak…
CURSE the previous owner…!!! (>0<)0

shian si comel~ (pat pat the cat) (T-T)/ {:3} *meowwww*

p/s: bdy org tue dah nak dekat... nak plan aper yer…? hmmm <(^__^)>















HABISSS TAMMAT END!!! (^0^)/

No comments: