Friday, September 4, 2009

"Allahuakbar..." (>0<) DAH BUKEEEEE!!!!!!!


assalamualaikum,

before I forget to wish…
shelamat menyambut ramadhan everyone…(^0^)/

im getting pretty excited bout it at first but my tummy says the way around…(hahaha!)

a story to tell ya

-during the very first day puasa, I already make my mistakes by putting in one huge spoon of veggie soup in my mouth…hEEe~ (hye! it was an accident, okay~ I totally forgot it was fasting month)..”huhuhu~(>0<)v

anyhow, wat so special about ramadhan…

weeeellll…

1. the bazaar ramadhan! woahhh! im shipping a lot everyday n the food was extra D-E-licious! cnt hardly miss one day not goin there..UNLESS! if I hav no transport..(na’ah..aint walking tht far, baby)<< *gedik giler* and if mommy’s cooking were served…mom’s cooking is D BEST!!!

2. selasih…(it’s a small seeds you put inside water and it’ll become spongy and expand n it looks almost like frog eggs) (-_-)” ‘errr….i kno the explanation there make it looks like really disgusting but its NOT)….i am extremely in love with this thing…always put it in syrup and I would swallow and munch the whole thing!!! only gets to drink tis during ramadhan~ its not some additional taste or watsoeva…for me, its juz a fun way to drink…while ur slurping ur drinks, your teeth gets to exercise and munching those selasih..some people tend to juz swallowed…which ever suits u…

3.’ one day fasting, u’ll get 1 ringgit…’ uuUuu, I missed those memories….skrg dah tak buat da~ (T-T) but by the end of ramadhan, everyone gets rm30~ not as fun as before becoz last tyme I was struggling to get tht rm1 and when I actually made a day fasting! I was so happy n proud of myself…!! (>0<)/

4.the azan maghrib~ I tend to be more n more enthusiastic to hear azan maghrib during ramadhan compare to other months…y? heheheheeee~(evil laugh)

5. the shopping fever…everyone would start shopping new clothes with the same reason~ raya raya RAYA~~~ heeeEe~ (alasan jer tue, masa x raya pown hang dok shopping baju gak~)

oHH! its alredy 6!! got to go~~ toodles~~ (^0^)//////

before I forget…

‘selamat berbuka everyone~” (^-^)d

-amin-

No comments: