Tuesday, March 2, 2010

happy ME!!

i knew i had a lot of downtrum moments lately...and i started to be all negative and dark and emotional...blaming people for everythin tht happens to me...every unfortunate moments were someone's causes...im such a bad person..*tap head* (--n)

but, aftr decidin to balik no matter wat on monday and missed my 10% culture class and unggas...(i have put my final words, i dun care...im dieing to meet momy and ayah), i was so relief, feeling much much better and my spirits were replenished with their words and care...

i spit out EVERYTHING!!! and mommy said to me no matter what...be positive. When things happen, wats the use of nagging bout it all the tyme. ur juz deepen the sharp naked blade stabbing ur inner heart...( ok...most of it was my own word but it was based on my mom's idelogy...basically, i get her advice)

shes givin me a deep thought tho...and when i rewinded some highligted moments...i did nagged all the tyme bout how bad my life is, how unlucky i was, how pathetic everythin were...man! (>0<)>

wake up! no more nagging...be positive mira...po-si-tive~ haa~ bru la best~ haa! tgk kucing kat gamba ni...dier pown paham erti positive.. <:p



x bestkan asik mara2, nangis2 jew...tyme is precious man...dun waste it for sum jerks moments ruining ur 20th adventure!!!

YEAAAHHHHHHHhhH!!!!! l,,l(>0<)l,,l *smangat gilerss* anyhow, since i have change from a sad ol eye bag mira to a happy smgat positive baik baik comel mira...ive decided to change my hairstylee!!! im gettin a lil bored wit it..plus! i kinda miss my hair...hmm... so...yesss...i did another drastic changes and walahhh!!! no more poc*****tas baby!! (referring to kak long...!!!) (>0<)O

and...there goes my 4 weeks money...im totally dead...im gonna eat very little for 4 weeks?! dem...how am i gonna survive...curse me for the new hair...but wats important is im happy...kan kan kannnnnnn??? (typical shopoholic principles) (-__-")

ok...end of story...ill stop now...

the end...*smiling*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai Mira...hurmm, 1sttime ihsan comment blog mira ni...huhu...hurmm, juz want to say, actually, Everythings happen hav a reason mira....but wuteva negative things happens in ur life, juz try to think it POSITIVELY,.... when u think it POSITIVELY, secara tidak langsung akan effect GOOD momentum untuk future mira for the next.....past is History...but tomorrow is MYSTERY....juz think about ur FUTURE and ur FAMILY.....insyaAllah,mira bleh hadapi.....(^_^)..bende2 tu ihsan selalu nasihat kat my member sume...is GOOD for u to HAPPY now.....all da best for ur future Mira...=)

~ihsan

Myra Tayeb said...

THANKS IHSAN!! ur always thre when i neded sum good advice~ (^-^)n

syamil said...

betul2 semyum ape cat tuh...???terkasima, hahahah...