Thursday, August 5, 2010

blog for fame? \(^-^)/

yesterday nite i manage to sulk in through my croaked time wit one collections of mah moving image called 'Julie Julia'. The story amazed me inside out especially the bloggin part...walah~ touches me deeply inside. How i wonder one determined 30th age women, decided to blog bout recipes and in a blink of an eye...she manages to capture hundreds of comments from around the world!!!

how cool is tht people??!!!

ive been bloggin for almost 2 years and the highest number of comments ive received only reaches 13. and even currently well damaged, my newly post successfully recorded 0 comments award~!!! wah! how it was well said makes me sound so lonely...*mira in tears*

how i wish theres someone out there...are actually eagerly waitin for my next post everyday, being my one loyal follower...i cud never imagine its possibilities tho wondering bout it gives wonders to mah world ~ *dreamin off*

nevertheless, gettin my lil head back to reality, i wasnt bloggin for fame. I blog because i like to express myself through writings. I can even spend whole half a day wen through my old posts and refreshes my memories on what ive written back then. and it's satisfying~ *smile*

so peeps..(if ur even exist), thank you for lending ur eyes and mind walking into my so-called mira personal life adventure. However, to even slightly think tht there r someone out there secretly listens to my inner thoughts...makes me very happy *smile* (^-^)>

p/s: tomorrow is gonna be a better day for me...surely does, insyallah~

-the end-

2 comments:

cik mimiemon said...

uit mira kak mimie rajen je bace blog mira..if update je trus bace..hahaha

blog mira menarik wat..
emo2 pun comel je bace..hahaha

kak mimie lg la blog dr 2005 kat frenster dulu2..sampai pakai bloger skang..xramai pun org komen..hehe

tapi xpe..mmg utk express feeling je kn..so xkesah la....^_^/

Myra Tayeb said...

hihihii~ THANK YOU KAK MIMI!!! *appreciate* (T-T)> <---bdk ni terharu