Sunday, August 8, 2010

i am running away...

admitting the stressing vibe surrounds me, luck seems to pour in later sey~ right after our...erm..how do i say this...'disastrious' presentation which i am mainly pointing all ten fingers to my f face despite that minor errors i did, affecting the other hard working studiomates~ geezz...guys...im so sorry...*tundukpale* (._.)>

anyho, right aftr the studio hours, me, my dearest fren Arina and Zahirah gettin our ass ready for early dinner since all of us are in extreme hunger. Nice succulucious deserts mending in our minds before we decide to eat western food at 'Secret Recipe'...(the food was f sedapppp!!) b(>0<)d

balik uia where me n ina were spose to attend studio meeting, instead we both overslept til the clock reach 12 and in mumble motion viage, a lil splashy water to wake up the sleepy face and buzz off outside uia to chill out mah inner scrunching mood.

'im nt eager much bout the meetin tht nite plus the overslept wasnt on purpose~' FATE!

lepak and shisha-ing till 5 am~ dare to admit, it was my longest nite of chilling out. the fact tht i ws truly emotionally distrupted...well, it was worth it~ i cn say it was fun...but it was in peace...work wasnt in my mind FOR ONCE! God~ why is tis semester seem so...heavy n burden?

went back near to Subuh, i woke up later almost noon when my phone was ringing. A fren inviting me for lunch~ again, i went out pushing the pile of work aside. HE and SHE suggested johny's n with small amount of spender, again...worth it! sedap giler babi!

and the next day mornin. free food at mdm hanita's crib~ delicious kuala lipis influenza dishes~ walawey~ my emotion is literally smiling with a small evil grin at the left side of my lips. cntinue with the plan of running a bit huge miles away from uia...confidentially secretive plan on tuesday *crossfinger* hopin itll come true~ (>-<)n plzzz~~

currently: bored and a pitch of guilt realizing my work wsnt tht much...am i done here?

p/s: Tomorrow is gonna be a f better day for me me ME!!

the end

No comments: