Sunday, August 8, 2010

malu...

instant spit out~!!

current emotion: humiliate

ok, these past few days i had such A HARD tyme to wake up early as i usually v done before. All i kno is tht tis isnt a good changes in me. I hate the fact when i open my eyes, the sun is already pinching hot at mah face. Early morning sunshine seems more cheerfully sparkling~ (u kno wat i mean)

here goes...

i happen to add subjects at early hours such as 8 am etcetra. so...yes...i skipped several sessions already. and today was the worst!

had had presentation design brief and ive stayed till mornig for 2 days~ and when the time of presentation came alive~ wat did i do? 'oversleeping?' duhh~~

being humiliated in front of the whole studio...'priceless'<--in a sarcastic way~

even if i was late for the first time ever for my studio, it was the worst truly...and i feel like a bad ass student already~ aiyoyoyo!!!<--WorldCup

my estrogen seems to overcome my conclusion of the situation

yeah...i knew later, this matter wud turn to dust tho currently, it is blasting my pride and ego. i juz have to bear wit it till it vanish thru thin air motionly~

p/s: Tmorow's gonna be a better day for me...ugh~ (=_=")> *penin pale ak jadi student ni*

-the end-

2 comments:

donad said...

betul2.menyesal gila amik le4000 kul 8.30.now kena dtg kul 8 pulak! =(

Myra Tayeb said...

aduhai~ nantokkk!! (=0=)O