Thursday, August 19, 2010

too too

these few days, i havent been happier~ (^-^)/ might well said 'it was the happiest moment of my life~' But im gettin a little psych with the thoughts of being too happy all the time, it might drift away someday and the sweet flavor of it might turn senseless...

im too happy being with him all the time..slowly it feels like..im losing my friends. They might not notice this but deep inside, i feel break apart. I kno ive been busy with my new personal commitment, but...girls~ dont turn me down the table. Im stil mira~ and i ned my friends~

secrets is not a great deal~ i dont like it either. Ive been sharing almost everything with my closest friends especially. But as i have slowly created one huge secrets of my own, i realize tht...it seems so hard to speak...

even random thing seems to stuck in mah head. My mouth was too scared to say even a word or so. who knows, without realizing it, i might unintentionally spit one or two breakups. think bout it freaks me out~

What is currently happening to me despite all my usual responsibilities in life, is a major life examination people. For my very first time, I had to decide sumthing so major, so...infectious. No turning back. nope~

what im hoping for now is to not regret anything. Things happen for a reason~ believing tht somehow gave me the strength to move on...maturely~ pushing away those guiltiness inside. i dont wanna feel guilty all the time. It hurts~

mira, plz be strong~ and happy~ plz~ (^-^)>

maybe i shud keep things low and not being 'too' or 'so' in everythin~

p/s: Tomorrow's gonna be a better day for me

the end

No comments: