Sunday, August 22, 2010

im awake~

hye~

its 4.42 am in the mornin...and im awake all by myself as usual one day before presentation,

i cnt seem to shut my eyes...butterfly swings swiftly in my stomach...plus, im always 4 hours late in progress cmpare to my other rumates~ they all seems to sleep in sound n peace~

i hope i wont blackout during presentation tmrow~ *cross my finger*

yess...im panicking~ imagine i juz design every single thing in less than 24 hours and tmrow's gonna be my very first final year sem 1 crit and im still playin the fool out of me~

so much for a part 2 degree in OZ ya?

ok...maybe sum of u guys might be in a much more racked boat than mine but personally, i tink i sux~

ugh~

and...this semester seems to be the most adventurous, crazy, omg i cnt believe tiz is happening to me kinda feelings...but i dun mind tho...i love adventure...adventure gives me experience and experience create a story....a story of me n my adventurous life~ hihihi XD

ow, and i wanna wish a friend of mine, gud luck for ur future undertakings...i might nt able to wish u like i used to back then. but ur a friend i will never forget~ im jz being me...less hangout, i get a little 'sombong' klau bhsa kasar...but actly im a lil shy and the stranger feelings seems to overcome my friendliness....forgive me dearest friend~

ok...its almost 5 morning...n i stil hav one more butter paper to 'FILL IN' <---promote design concept....hehe XD

bye bye!

p/s: tomorrow's gonna be a better day for me

the end

No comments: