Sunday, August 29, 2010

poker face

i had deep thoughts lately...

bout me, my life, my friends and family...

its bugging me quite a time yet i manage to cover the pain with well painted smile on my face. hes there for me when i needed him and yes. It help ease my inner pain a lot. Realizing there are many people out there who r much more less unfortunate than i am. I shud be grateful tho comparing my strength with theirs were like 'langit and Bumi'.

I am a runner...i admit. I run from problems when it reaches a point where i cnt even think straight. I run because i dun wan to regret doin stoopid things later. My possibilities of doin so is very fragile and high. Some might not know but yes. Ive done a lot of unwise things when it comes to forcing urself to untie the blasted knot.

ive run for days and currently im cured. But cant ignore the fact that i stil gotta manage sum stuff. Get things right! back on track~ solving the messy puzzle... wat is done IS done and now i have to move on~

What im hopin from the closest me, u do not have to put even a tiniest effort of displaying happiness while deep inside ur not. Just be straight with me and i will be straight wit u. The more honest friendship we could attain prove how close we are.

And to me, u r the closest... (^-^)>

p/s: tomorrow's gonna be a better day for me

-the end-

No comments: