Sunday, April 18, 2010

aliens


today, Im gonna bable bout aliens. when I was in a freakin innocent age, I am crazy bout the unknown. I love the revealing increases my naive curiosity conquering my mind. I love the fact tht it is unsure and uncertain. It gives me goosebumps of excitement. I even witnesses UFO myself when I ws 13 but clearly, no one believes me. The fact they say I might see things despite my exaggerating imagination, im telling u guys…it’s the truth! I really saw one!

I was in a queue on Saturday evening at the public telephone booth as usual. Waiting for my turn to call home. Ive been in the line since aftr the jemaah asr prayer at our ground floor musolla..well…u kno…ordinary boarding school routine. as my digital watch beeps 7 pm, one more person to go before Id get the chance to dial home. as I crackin my knuckles and hips, coincidently checkin out people behind me. surprisingly, I ws the last. Everybody seems to given up waiting for the long queue I guess. ..

‘natasha. Natasha. Natasha. what took u so long? come on, come on. hang up the fon already.’, waiting for my endless turn had forced me wingling around with my own thoughts. Natasha wasn’t some stranger. she is, apparently, my roommate. we hppen to be the only juniors in our 20 students per dormitory sharing with the other 4 seniors batch.

anyways, back to my story. As I ws indirectly givin Natasha the times up signals, something caught my eye. It was right thre. Flying slowly yet surprises my mind with a lot more questions to be answered. I was so sure tht it wasn’t just an ordinary air plane. I was 13 for God sake, I knew wat I ws looking. The shape was a clear sphere metal-like. and it crosses over the sky just enough time for my brain to uncover its physical appearance.

I knew if I blurt out the story the next day, no one wud have believed me. Unless….~

yesss! Natasha! I quickly turn to her n trying to grab her attention to look at the sky. Unfortunately, seconds before I cud do so, I caught her crying and it stops me. she was crying on the phone for God sake and I juz cudnt force myself to turn her eye balls towards tht freaky metallic sky thingy.

gezz! well, u cn guess wat happens next. As I look back at the sunsetting view, it was gone. And tht sacred memory had been kept before me since then. People wud never believe me. Until one day, one unhopeless day, i watch ‘secret files of UFO’, and by tht moment, I knew what I saw wsnt juz a 13 year old imagination, it was true. I wasn’t seeing things. This thing really exist!

and it freaks me out even more after I watched this movie called ‘the fourth kind’.

It is a true recorded story about a woman who had lost her child believes to be abducted by aliens and she, as a matter of fact, turn paralyzed after being used as a medium to communicate with the ‘thing’. And her story was well told. ..seriously…it was freakin creepy.

The question is, people. If aliens do exist and they are able to control our mind and souls. What are their plans? Why did they do this? Where did they come from? How about in the Islamic point of view of their existence? Bubbles of multiple questions triggered abruptly when the book of silent has been open. After this woman had voice out her story. After they discover the truth behind the truth.

p/s: the truth isn’t always good, sumtimes it is meant to be kept unreveal…

(anyone interested to see the movie, u cn come n see me n copy the movie file) (^-^)v

the end

3 comments:

Mardhiah said...

hey miraaa~!
okaaay...nmpk gile u fanatik ngn aliens..

i pun de fanatik pn something gak..but ZOMBIES :D

Myra Tayeb said...

ahaks!!! prove me zombies are reals! hihihi XD

Mardhiah said...

hak2..try walking in the graveyard at midnight~ grrr...

i have a theory of my own bout zombies..mayB ill right a post about it 4 u to read..ngeh3~