Wednesday, March 9, 2011

anak encik taib smua cmni

yikes!

mmm...yesterday mira was burnin in rage with work becoz lack of skill. and cnt deny im a perfectionist. I wan everything to be perfect.

however yesterday's work has twitch my patience even tho afterwards I was spose to have a molly jolly date with my man~

Honestly, mira was excited to meet him! x tipu!!! but the work had caught me in despair n hilang mood! and in tht firing situation, people gave me wrong unsupportive advice and its breaking me apart!

haih~

kesian my dearest.

I dun blame u. it ws me. Im a hot temper bitch ass. U muz think mira being selfish. i jz hate comparing works with the unfortunates...it doesnt make me feel less worrid or even feelin superior among them...

i prefer admiring the best and trying to be like them. reachin the same goal. Feeling the same passion. putting the same amount of effort.

mmm..........determination.

p/s: 5 star utk cte 127 hours and unknown....do watch people! XD

the end

No comments: