Tuesday, March 15, 2011

makaaannnn!

saigo!!!! (>0<)O

ok...xde kena mengena....

mira rs kawan2 mira dah stat makan extra speed than they usually does... (kejar masa for work probably) (._.)/

and sejujur jujurnya!!!! im an extreme slow eater in reality...most of the time i fake it and force myself to speed eat...(and later i wud suffer stomach ache) >.<

becoz!!

mira x ske the fact these people are waiting for me...and i cn see it in their eyes

eyeball A: cpt la sikit minah oii...ak nak balik blik settlekan floor plan

eyeball b: cptttttttt!!!!

eyeball c: apahal la slow sgt makan ni...

me: (T-T)...tak sukeee.......

that is partially the reason y i skip eating...coz then..

1. people wont have to wait for me....
2. i wont have to face tht aching stomach pain aftrwards...
3. and i wont rugi anything for not having a proper personal eating tempo...



hmmmmmm....

second tot!

eating alone is no fun jgk...

i need a company who understands me and let me taste my food passionately without telly me on time and pressure....tht wud be my greatest eat spending moments....

so...awak...u kno me well...tq for those times u let me actually taste my food....

(^=^)> heee~

p/s: do u kno its not appropriate to leave the table while another person is still eating? come on people...thts basic table ethics... (--_-)

-the end-

No comments: