Sunday, March 13, 2011

mommy mommy

yo.

dah 2 minggu mira x balik rumah and msk ni minggu ke-3...

i kno...i kno...u muz be wondering asal mira x balik je...drive balik wud be less than 10 minutes klau speed 120...

well, im not the homey type. I like to live independent. I like to do a lot of things on my own. Kat rumah im basically in cage. I dun like it. The reason for me to be home is only to be with family. and to help mommy ayah out with something...

both my parents are working and diorg balik malam~ so, apa tujuan mira balik ptg even tho clas habes pkol 12 and the next day klas starts at 3...i will be swinging home alone kt rumah...its fairly sunyi and quiet, people.

I'd juz pass the option n prefer to be here instead...

and mira sgt pentingkan fokus. When im doin work, I hate stuff yg bole larikan fokus...like movies, facebook, blogging and i have to admit...rumah! coz rumah ader everything!

When i do my work, half of me are pushing extra hard sbb i kno lepas jer smua benda alah ni, i cn jolly molly at home, facebook, blog like crazy and layan movie 24 hours....

juz a lil bit of sacrifice makes the effort seems worthy.... (^-^)d

anyho...td mami came by uia and bwk food for me...*terharu*

i havent tasted mommy food for 2 weeks...sumpah rindu giler....muak aku makan makanan makcik asma'...(soory...my mom's cooking are wayyy better!!!!!!!)

serius...mira respect giler mami...she started cooking at 10 and she LOVES it!! so u cn imagine now...start cooking at tht young age and shes passionate about it mmg sedappp!!! klau kt rumah, everyday mami msk perfect set sgt sgt!!

so i have to admit, sumtimes im a lil spoilt with imperfection food serving.

BACK TO THE STORY!

i was so eksaited, mira tunjuk la sikit2 design progress....

me: mii!! tgk tgk design ngahhh...

mommy: kilang ke tuu???

me: (T-T)

p/s: im designing a bungalow house for prominent people for this final year

the end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

swinging home alone kat rumah? padahal adik ade
dah nak balik dah pun
tata :P