Sunday, March 20, 2011

final expression

finally intenet dah boley online...

and these are copied notes i wrote yesterday:

"ok...im sleepy and tired...

i tot my work was done...but the fact that i missed sumthin reaally important...

and when the mistakes was pin pointed, my inner perfectionism was in dilemma...

i cnt seem to ignore it, thus i decide to re-edit my finalized work...

its quite a job thre but im working really hard to make it in perfect shape...

i dun wanna end my part 1 feeling utterly disspaointed and knowing my capabilities are more than i have currently cherished...

yess..im imagining myself heaving a huge sigh of relief after putting the most effort onto sumthing

i might not get the chance to experience nemore...its very meaningful to me...and that memo was partially what pushes me to aquire such personal success...might not be good at people's perspective but

the least is i myself knw, i have done my very best...any pop and flaws will be fixed for future development....

humans..."

the end.

2 comments:

V said...

GUDLUCK WEHH!! U GO GURL! present gempak2 pulak pasni~ (^0^)/

Taib Ahmad said...

MEKASIH PAI!!!! (>0<)V