Monday, March 7, 2011

i loike

mornen people! XD

semalam cukup tido 7 hours and now im freshy freshiahh!! o(>o<)O

malam semalam mira had nightmares pasal family and bangon2 je terasa nak call everyone...mommy ayah hafiz.....emm...(sorg lg tu x sebut)

*lamer giler ak majuk*

anyways! mira wanna say tq tu my lil brother Rizwan Hafiz Taib yg rajin follow blog ku! mmmuuuahhhx! tapi kiter xde equal trade la adik. kamu slalu hangout dgn kawan n jrg2 je dgr kabar story kamu... :'( do call me when u free k~

ANOTHER THING ! ...u kno how mira giler dgn taylor swift...

(ina: buuuuu...buhsannnnn!!)

shaddap ina! (>0<)O

but now mcm da smpi tahap neutral...coz ive been listening to her songs for quite sum time now n now dah mcm..em...how to say tiz...bored?

(ina: HAHAHhahaha!)

(>-<)*

forget her....so...

i wanted to find a new idol....and yes.....im currently in love with her...!!!!!XXX))))))






INGRID MICHAELSON !!!!*suke gaya dierrrr!! suke sgt!!! I LOVE YOU INGRID!!* (>0<)O

and one of her song yg mira adore giler is 'You and I'
(i dedicate to u *wink2*)

don't you worry, there my honey we might not have any money
but we've got our love to pay the bills

maybe I think you're cute and funny,
maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you,
if you know what I mean

Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants
from way up there, you and I, you and I, you and I,

well you might be a bit confused
and you might be a little bit bruised
but baby how we spoon like no one else
so I will help you read those books
if you will soothe my worried looks
and we will put the lonesome on the shelf

oh let’s get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants
from way up there you and I, you and I, you and I

(passst! best! SUKEEE!!)

the end

No comments: