Thursday, April 29, 2010

life updates...new semester baby~

ok..here goes…since im so fucking bored in this room. The silence is killing me slowly. I feel like screaming and singing and hardrock jamming but its quite rude to do it in here…with them…who knos they needed a total peace and quiet. I don wanna be a disturbance. Even my msg tone has been the only source of sound…or…may I say…’noise’ for the past 3 days. And the obvious sound my eardrum can actually captured was the door swings open and close and also the obnoxious door locked which I cant seem to empowered the technique just yet. urgh~ I miss mahalah asma…I miss my roommates…I miss gossiping in the room and do crazy weird stuff. dulu studio separation and now this… Oh God, what are you trying to tell me? Are u challenging me with separations and total individual survival? Yes…I might be babbling bout it for the whole month but I know I can survive. I juz need time to adapt. As you know..a..

roommate seblah: AWAKk!!! ADA MONYETTT!!!!

me: MANEEERRR!!! \(O0O)/

roommate seblah: TAKOTT!!!!

me: xpe2…jgn risaooo (amek iron board bdk blik laen)…*bajet hero*…ok..line clear…monyet da blah da…*top tingkap sepantas kilat* (>0<)/ yarghh!!!

roommate seblah: pheww…seb baek

me: tu la pasal! (>0<)O ari tu pun kan wak, ader monyet masuk…pastu….*bla bla bla*

monolog: ek? dah berkawan da aku…HAHAHA~

p/s: thx monyet~

-the end-

1 comment:

V said...

gud job monyet! hahaha