Friday, April 9, 2010

hamsty damsty~ ^^

i juz clean up the hamsty damsty cage and mandikan each and everyone of them. Very cute and cuddly cuma a little tiny miny for me to hug them..aww...im juz able to cococok their tiny fluffy body with my pointy finger~ (^-^)n

right after everything settle, the mother seems to act quite restless and mad. I cant understand hamster as much as i understand cats so i decide to googled em. (easiest way to find answers dun u tink? hihihi). So yea, i get juz what i wanted in one click.

'the first thing about hamster is to let them know and familiarize their surrounding and obviously they all r still shocked with their new environment.'

me: Just gotta giv em sum time to adapt then...

'second is do not force or touch them regularly especially at the stage of introduction.'

me: 'darn it! i juz molested each n everyone of them yesterday...no wonder they hate me!' (>0<)O Anyho, gotta reverse my mistakes!

i didnt touch them ever since and follow the info...

'they need to know ur a friend n not an enemy, do not touch them, start with a little treat. Pass sum through the cage..'

me: owkey...(mira pass one bits kuaci to a hamster)

hamster 1: *sniff sniff*...(took the kuaci with their tiny little finger)

me: (>0<)O waaa!!! comell!!! okokok..tis is positive...next~

'try to put sum treat on ur palm n get ur hand inside the cage, let them hold u with their hands and if theyre comfortable enough, they might just sit on ur palm and play around'

me: (put sum kuaci in my hand then selit inside the cage)

hamster 2: *sniff2*...(gigit)

me: Ouch!! (>-<)n SAKITT!!!!

hamter 3: (hop on mira's hand n comfortably sit on it sambil munch one kuaci)

me: OMG OMG OMG!!!!

5 minutes later

(4 hamsters chillin on mira's palm)

me: (*0*) IM SO HAPPY!!! THEY LOVE MEEE!!! WAAA!!!!

p/s: ow man, i cnt get too closely attach with this little cuddly creature or else, i might end up crying havin to giv them back to their real mother... (T-T)

but im already so in love with them!!

(one hamster grip mira's finger n look at her)

WaaaAa!!! I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!! \(ToT)/



the end

5 comments:

bobo ramli said...

gemokkk nye hamster!becareful dengan hamster.die suka gigit and kencing merata!
beware that die bile bile je hilangkan diri.hoho :D

Myra Tayeb said...

uuuu~ jgn ckp cmtu...hamster org ni...*risau* ><

bobo ramli said...

haha.jaga la.die kan kecik so suke hilang.my hamster oenah hilang 2 minggu lepas tu jumpe balik :p

V said...

bole de idup sendri 2 minggu ea? xpe r kalo xde bela kucin ok laa kot~

V said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.