Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CONFESSION NO.3



i am REALLY TRULY EXTREMELY in love with DISNEY~ (>0<)v
total obsession can also be the rite word ere...

(-0-)prove it, mira!

(-_-) well....

i memerize almost all disney's songs...
sumtimes..i cn even remember the dialogue as well (-0-)/

me n ina once played disney games...(well, ina is one of my disney-clicky.. huhu)

i'll act a short disney's scene and she'll hav to guess which disney movie...AHAKZ..! best gilerr~ hahahaha (^0^)>

when i was a kiddo, i was extremely into peter pan. i used my pocket money juz to buy tis so-called gold dust at my school's bookshop. i believed tht tis so-called gold dust could actually makes me able to fly~ (hohoho)...

so when i obtain such powerful elements in my hand...i sprinkle the dust on my head and with a wide smile on my face...i went to my top double decker bed...and FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy....e.r...r.e..r..aAAAAARRGHHHHHHHHHH
arghhhhhhhhhhhh....GEDEBUSH!!! (as expected...i fell...my head ws the first to land)

ouch! (*0#)>

anyhow...

when i feel sad...i will always sing 'reflection' from Mulan and also street brat from Aladdin T-T

im in a happy dodo mood.. there belle's songs from beauty and the beast and also hakuna matata from 'lion king' (^0^)/ yipee!

and when i feel like my dream is overrr...i'll be singing 'Dream' from cinderella...

when i see other people cn do it...why cnt i? there goes 'Part of the world' by little mermaid.... (>0<)O

and finally..when im in LOVE...hihihi..i'll be singing 'Tale as old as Time', beauty and the beast...and Aladdin...the part where they're singing on the magic carpet..~~~ ahhhh~~~ (^__^)ahhh~

etc etc etc.....

SO...yess yess...i am TOTALLY into disney...now and forever...coz disney really gives me such emotion to express in a very dramatic and fun ways...broaden my imagination and giving me such wonderful dreams~ q(^-^)p

therefore...to fit my current mood...im gonna share wit u guys this lovely song from Cinderella~

1...2...3



~(-0-)~

'A dream
is a wish
ur heart makes
When your fast asleep...

In dreams
you will lose
your heartache
watever you wish for
you keep

Have faith in your dreams
and someday
your rainbow will come smiling to

No matter how your heart is grieving...
you'll keep on believing
that dream is a wish
will....come....true....~'

THE eenddd~

2 comments:

bella said...

OMG!!!!
i wanna join u!!!
i am seriously in love with them too!!!
i thought i was the only one who's strange..T_T
but yay!
now i found you!

'a whole new world~' :D

Myra Tayeb said...

YAYYY!!!! another disney fan!!! q(^0^)p