Thursday, April 16, 2009

YOU DON’T KNOW ME!!! (>0<)n



hey, dude…
dun go telling me u kno how I feel
coz u hardly even know me…
dun go tellin me im being hypocrite
and said that im hiding my true feelings
coz im not
even if I do
u hav no right to set my life up
coz u know nothing!

u might have ur secret plan
which u tink that, its gonna make me happy
well, when u don’t know wats the drama ere
dun act like u kno it all
even if ur yearrrsss older than me
that doesn’t mean u cn read my mind
coz ur nt always right
but u and ur confidence makes me sick
u’ll learn….sumday

when u tink ur so damn right
and wat u did is actually making things worst
only then u’ll stop ha?!

well, im big enuff to see the ‘signs’
and that ‘signs’ tells me I have to move on
ur juz a stranger blocking my way
and telling me off is not gonna help…

then, please, dude
u better stop
coz ur making me sick
if ur damn well experience
then im sure u kno how pain it is
when other people trying to pull u
to the memory u’ve thrown away a long time ago
a damn painful one…

hence, I am well aware that its still there
sleeping peacefully in my f***ing brain….
then,plz, my dear fren
let it sleep….
coz u kno wat?
when u wake it up
ur gonna make me dreadfully in pain

p/s: ur a good fren..but there r things in life u shudnt interfere…it’s called ‘PRIVACY’ and ‘RESPECT’

!the end!

No comments: