Wednesday, April 29, 2009

finalllyy!!!!!


after 4 days of non-stop practice...

i finally conquer the steps and moves!!!YESSSS!!! (>0<)n
(Nobody- Wondergirl)

happy happy... lalala

havent had such serious choreograph dance for such a long time...

oh, how i miss my school's moments~ hmmmmm~

oh well!

now i can get enought sleep and focus on my housework routine \(=0=)/ woarghh~

basicly, i have fulfill 70% of my holiday plans...which are:

1. learn the dancing steps- CHECKED
2. learn new guitar tabs and chords- CHECKED
3. memerize back previous piano notes especially
umi no mieru gai and laputa solo piano- partly CHECKED
4. family vacation- CHECKED
5. bloggin like crazy- CHECKED
6. photoshop pictures- CHECKED
7. watch movie- UNchecked
8. hangout with schoolmates- CHECKED
9. PD trip- UNchecked
10. find a new BF (huhuhu)- UNchecked

(-0-) ahhhh~ wat a holiday...cnt wait to get bck to uia, to b honest~

im missing my uia's buddiez like crazy...



im all alone in the house everyday~ so, people...dun blame me for writing uncountable posts in a week coz tis is one of the way for me to entertain myself...

thank you for those who support me and layan my loneliness...thank you..thank you...

cnt wait to see u guys next week!!! \(^0^)/

THE END~

2 comments:

Mardhiah said...

haahaha
gile respek ko dh leh hfl sume dnce drg

aku ingt lg time final sem lps.
tensen sgt bace bcm,
ptg tu me n my rumate bukak vid drg n try nk dnce along.
hancuuuuus~
ahhaah XP

Myra Tayeb said...

nanti ak ajar ko yer marmar~ huhuhu