Thursday, April 16, 2009

hey! this is sumthin different!! (*0*)/

my mom went to this weddin house….n its normal for u to get ‘bunga telur’, sweets, cakes, tit bits, small napkins, towels and stuff….but instead of all those ‘NORMAL’ gifts…

my mom received a 'garlic?’



heck?! (0o0)> tis is weird…!

so…as she brings the freaky gift bck home….
im experimenting the weirdo deeply…It does looks like an onion but its too soft and rubbery…!
wat is tis thing?!!!!

soo…..ere sum pictures of my experimenting process…

nyit nyit nyit….

DANG! I lost da pictures! DAMN YOU VIRUUS!!!! (>0<)n

ok ok, juz imagine Im rippin off the garlic….
then it turn out to be a lump of spongey being shapen into garlic by a rubber band
when I tear off the rubber band, it turn out to be a…



HAHA!! A small packet of sugar…

my mom told me the reason for the unique gift is to put sum ‘sweetness’ for the bride future undertaking life as husband n wife….
wooohohohohoooo…tis is interesting~

well, when im getting marry, I wanna giv away a ‘guitar pic’….
huhhhh? (*_+)?
to add more ‘music’ to me n my goin-to-be-hubby life as a married couple… \(^o^)/(berangan)

my mom: AISH!! JANGAN MEREPEK! TAKDE MASA DEN NAK PO’I BOLI PICH, PIK..APER NTAH….MASA KO KAWIN NANTI!!! (when shes mad, she’ll start talkin in her negeri Sembilan accent)
me: mommy ni~~ (>0<)n NAK PIC JUGAKKKk!!!

-THE END-

No comments: